The Two Rivers Legal Professional Corporation website, including any content available through the website (collectively, the “Two Rivers LPC Website”) is provided as a service to clients and others for general information only. The information contained on the Two Rivers LPC Website is not intended to provide legal advice and should not be relied upon. Use of the Two Rivers LPC Website does not create a solicitor-client relationship.
About the Information on the Two Rivers LPC Website: The Two Rivers LPC Website is provided for general information only and is provided solely on an “AS IS” basis. Any information provided on the Two Rivers LPC Website is not intended to provide legal advice, or any other kind of advice. You should not act on (or fail to act on) any information contained on the Two Rivers LPC Website without engaging a qualified professional to provide advice before acting (or failing to act).
Provision of Information through the Two Rivers LPC Website: You may not use the Two Rivers LPC Website to request legal services or to transmit any confidential or sensitive information to Two Rivers LPC as the Two Rivers LPC Website may not be secure.
Permitted Uses: The Two Rivers LPC Website is now, and shall at all times remain, the sole property of Two Rivers LPC. The Two Rivers LPC Website is being made available for your lawful use only. No portion of the Two Rivers LPC Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Two Rivers LPC, save and except that you may, for your personal, non-commercial, and lawful use only, print or download Two Rivers LPC Website pages provided always that you do not in any way amend, modify, or change the content and that any Two Rivers LPC or other identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers remain.
Proprietary Rights: Your use of the Two Rivers LPC Website, or any portion thereof, shall not in any way transfer or assign to you, or be deemed to in any way transfer or assign to you, any ownership or other rights in the Two Rivers LPC Website. For greater certainty, copying or storing of any content on the Two Rivers LPC Website for reproduction, redistribution, or publication to third parties for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of Two Rivers LPC.
Changes: Two Rivers LPC may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Two Rivers LPC Website at any time, including the availability of any Two Rivers LPC Website feature, database, or content. Two Rivers LPC may also impose limits on certain features and services, or restrict your access to parts or all of the Two Rivers LPC Website, without notice or liability.
Restrictions on Use: You may not access the Two Rivers LPC Website or use the Two Rivers LPC Website in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful. You may not access the Two Rivers LPC Website or use the Two Rivers LPC Website for any purpose that is outside the scope of the Permitted Uses, or that violates the rights of Two Rivers LPC, any Two Rivers LPC personnel, or any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, you may NOT engage in or perform, directly or indirectly, any of the following activities with the Two Rivers LPC Website:
- No distribution. Making available, distributing, displaying, posting, disseminating, publishing, republishing, retransmitting, communicating to the public, or broadcasting;
- No modification. Creating a derivative work, modifying, translating, selecting, arranging, merging, compiling, or otherwise combining with other data or other content or framing from or on another website;
- No scraping. Scraping, whether screen scraping, database scraping, or any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize, summarize, or manipulate any content, whether by an automatic program or a manual process;
- No transaction. Selling, licensing, sublicensing, or engaging in any other commercial transaction relating to the Two Rivers LPC Website;
- No decompilation. Decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, or other exploitation of the Two Rivers LPC Website, its architecture, or the underlying software or code.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
- Two Rivers LPC does not accept any liability whatsoever for your use of the Two Rivers LPC Website. The Two Rivers LPC Website, including all content, software, functions, materials, and information made available or accessed through the Two Rivers LPC Website, is provided on an “AS IS” basis.
- Two Rivers LPC makes no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the Two Rivers LPC Website or the materials, information, and functions made accessible by the software used on, or accessed through, the Two Rivers LPC Website, for any hypertext links to third party websites or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the Two Rivers LPC Website or any linked site.
- Two Rivers LPC makes no representations or warranties that the functions contained in the Two Rivers LPC Website or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted, error free, or that defects will be corrected. Two Rivers LPC shall not be liable for the use of the Two Rivers LPC Website, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
- Two Rivers LPC shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or access to the Two Rivers LPC Website or for any information obtained through the Two Rivers LPC Website.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Two Rivers LPC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, members, partners, and employees, harmless from any loss, liability claim, or demand due to or arising out of your use of the Two Rivers LPC Website and/or breach of this Agreement.
Links to Other Websites: The Two Rivers LPC Website may contain certain links to other websites or resources and business operated by other parties. Two Rivers LPC provides these links to other websites as a convenience, and use of these websites is at your own risk. Any linked sites are not under the control of Two Rivers LPC, and Two Rivers LPC is not responsible for the content available on any other websites. The publication of a third party link on the Two Rivers LPC Website does not imply Two Rivers LPC’s endorsement of any information or material contained on any other website.
Links to tworiverslpc.ca: You must not link to the Two Rivers LPC Website without a written agreement between you and Two Rivers LPC authorizing you to do so.
Copyright: Copyright © 2022 Two Rivers Legal Professional Corporation. All rights reserved.
Governing Law: This Agreement, and your use of the Two Rivers LPC Website, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan and federal laws of Canada appliable herein. You hereby covenant and agree with Two Rivers LPC that any dispute must be resolved before the Courts of the Province of Saskatchewan, and you hereby irrevocably attorn to the exclusive
jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of this Agreement, and such severance shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement enure to the benefit of, and are binding upon, you and your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, and permitted assigns, and upon each of Two Rivers LPC and its successors and assigns.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Two Rivers LPC and you with respect to your use of and access to the Two Rivers LPC Website.
- This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or in writing, between you and Two Rivers LPC with respect to the Two Rivers LPC Website.
- Use of the Two Rivers LPC Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.